Tonight Chris and I wanted something delicious to eat for dessert. We decided on No Bake Cookies. They are simple, quick, cheap to make, and most important of all, we had all of the ingredients. We couldn't wait until they were cooled before taking a bite of them. They turned out great!!
Recipe
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup milk
2 cups sugar
4 Tbsp cocoa
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
3-3 1/2 cups of oats
Heat first four ingredients to a boil and add to last three ingredients. If you can, Let cool in globs on tin foil of wax paper.
Scrumptious
Pregnancy pics
27 weeks along.
I felt really good. I had a ton of energy and loved every second our little girl moves inside me.
A few weeks before I went to my doctors office complaining about back and stomach pain. My doctor sent me straight over to the hospital with the thought that it was kidney stones. I spent two nights in the hospital. After a negative ultrasound it was thought that I had hydronephrosis, my uterus was squishing my ureter and had urine backing up into the kidney. I was sent home with some pain medication and orders to drink lots of water. Which is really hard for me for those who know me. I do not like drinking anything let alone water. My doc still thinks it was a little stone, but is inconclusive.
30 weeks
Today I feel a lot bigger than even last night. I think she's just making the most of what room she has. I have started to feel pretty uncomfortable. I cant imagine what others are going through. I am grateful that I have somewhat of a long torso.


I'm glad to hear you are feeling better! I'm glad it wasn't too serious! You are looking great! This is such an exciting time :)
ReplyDelete