Chris and I had a great Valentines Day this year. Yes, I know, I'm finally getting around to blog about it. Getting gifts for each other has always been a struggle for us. We both think that we like things that we don't actually like. It makes us laugh though. This year Chris got me the ultimate gift. I told him that I wanted something cheesy and corny and he knows that I LOVE candy.
Isn't this just so cute? He made it and came up with it all on his own. I love it.
It says: Justine, Despite my "Butterfinger"s you still "Snicker" at my "Tic Tac"s and Toes. When I'm in a "Crunch" you give me an "Extra...Delight"ful .."Burst" of energy to make me feel like "100 Grand." I love you so much and am grateful for J'eeses" so that we can be together for Eternity.
It was the perfect gift.
Later that night we had a romantic candlelit dinner at home. Chris cooked some steak and we had twice baked potatoes with garlic bread. We of course added sparkling grape juice. We had a wonderful time.
A few days before Valentines Day we got together with some friends and had a dance at the LDS Institute. Some of the wives of our ward and neighborhood got together to plan and decorate. We had so much fun. We did not take pictures but one of our friends did. So if you would like to see the photos and you are "friends" with me on Facebook check them out. OR hopefully this link will work


No comments:
Post a Comment