I've wanted to do this for such a long time but have been fearful because it took me so long to grow it out. If you haven't figured it out yet, I got my haircut!! I've been trying to grow it out since before Chris and I got married. Last weekend when we went down to visit my parents my mom was cutting neighbors hair and I asked her to do mine, but got scared once again and decided not to. I've always said, that I don't care how I get my hair cut because It will always grow back but this time I realized how long it takes to grow it back.
This is how long it was just before I went to get it cut, after getting up the courage to do it.
I definitely needed something new. We cut 10 inches off, I cant even believe it was that long to be able to get that much cut off. Now I actually have to do it on a daily basis, I cant just throw it in a ponytail holder and let it go.
How do you like it?
So cute! It looks so natural on you!
ReplyDeleteIts super cute! Is it an a line or a bob what does the back look like? It looks good with your face shape!
ReplyDeleteI love your hair short, Reeney!! It looks darling!
ReplyDelete