June 15, 2010

update

If you read our blog you can tell when Chris updates and when I update. Chris uses BIG words and always has so much to say. When I update you can tell because I would just be happy with putting a few pictures up and making you guess what info I had to say.

Maybe if you caught the last post that we updated, I started it and couldn't think anything to say about it so I asked Chris to help me and he wrote a novel. It was very good though. I love him.:) It was very helpful. I just don't know how to explain things as well as he does.

Since graduating I have been searching for a job. Any job it doesn't really matter what it is. I have filled out a ton of applications it's crazy. So needless to say I spend a lot of time at home figuring out what to do each day. So recently I have been working on an apron. I finally finished it.

I got the pattern for my birthday back in January with some fabric. Apparently I can't read and I didn't get enough fabric to make the apron. Finally after many moons I have one, and I do have to say it looks pretty good for not being very good with the sewing machine. I keep practicing though.
Hopefully a new project will be coming soon.

3 comments:

  1. I have the same problem; Nathaniel just says things so much better. It is so easy for him, and it is more interesting and funny. Unfortunately for the rest of us, he doesn't post very often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice apron! Now where is Chris's? I know he's gotta have one!

    ReplyDelete