Just two weeks ago Chris and I ran in the Wasatch Back.
This was my second time running and his third.
For those of you who don't know what that is, its about 190 mile relay race from Logan to Park City. We had a team of twelve people from Chris' work split up into two vehicles. Each person on our team was designated three different legs of the route. Chris ran a total of 17.5 miles (I think) and I ran a whole 15.5 miles! The last leg was horrible for both me and Chris. We were both struggling to keep our legs moving.His last leg of the race was pretty dang steep. It was hot outside and everyone looked exhausted.
This is about when Chris said that he would retire from the Wasatch Back and never run it again. I guess we'll just have to wait until next year to see if he is really serious about that.
Sorry there are no pictures of me running. I didn't remember we had the camera until the last leg and Chris was busy driving and giving me water to take some photos.
I do have to say that my favorite part this year was running at night. I thought it was incredible. I loved the stars and how quiet it was. It was awesome. Not only was it by far the best I've ran ever, but it was the best time I had running ever! Except for the fact that I vomited a few times at the start. By-the-way I do not recommend "shotblocks" to anyone! It may be good for some people but it made me sick.

I gotta say I like your comment on the main page "More of our family members should get into blogging instead of facebook". I'm with ya there.
ReplyDelete