May 24, 2010

Graduation Vacation!!

After all of the festivities of graduation my mom took my sister, my niece and me on a wonderful relaxing vacation. Thank you to all of my family that came to celebrate finishing five years of education with me and Chris. All of you are amazing. Thanks for being so great. I love all of you.
Me and my favorite niece Atty.
My wonderful husband and me. (Hello Makenna in the background, glad you could come and support me)

All the girls went to Las Vegas to relax and have fun. 

We made bracelet watches, did scrap booking, I worked on finishing my quilt (which is still not done). We found Elvis, M&M world, Coca-Cola Factory, went shopping at Caesar's Palace Forum Shops, and the outlet mall. Mom watched Atty while Makenna and I were able to go to the temple.
We went to the Eiffel Tower
The Las Vegas Nevada Temple is so pretty!

Most of All I got to hang out all week with some of my favorite people.
My sister Makenna and me. It was fantastic to spend so much time with you. Thanks Clayton for giving up your wife for two weeks so we could spend some time with her. You guys live too far away!!!
I love spending time with this beautiful woman. Thanks mom for an amazing week! You are incredible.
And this cute gal was so fun to spoil. I'm sure her mom was so happy for me to wake her up every morning and nap just so I could play with her. Sorry Makenna.

I had so much fun in Vegas, taking pictures and not having a schedule to stick to, and spending time with my mom and sister.
Vegas is definitely the place to go if you are a people watcher like me. There are pretty interesting people walking around those parts. I saw so many people dressed as if they were from the future or they got dressed in the wee hours of the morning with the lights off. Too bad I didn't get any pictures of them.

I couldn't have such a great time if it wasn't for my wonderful husband Chris. Thanks you letting me leave you at home with nothing to do. I love you honey.

1 comment: