This a pic of Jane when she was 27 Weeks old.
Now she is 30 weeks old (7 months). She likes to stand and will walk with us if we hold her hands. (I think she'll skip the crawling and just go for running.)
Jane got her first tooth last Wednesday the 24th. We had no idea it was coming it just snuck up on us. She was pretty sad a few times that day.
But then just a few seconds later we would see this face. Isn't she just so cute (proud mom here.)
Lately she has been jabbering non-stop we find it adorable, of course.
Chris is a pretty proud dad right now. Jane said her first word. Can you guess what it was? That's right. DADA. That's okay by me then if and when she wakes up or is a bit cranky we know who she will want to be by her side all night long :)


So cute!! I wish I was to see that cute girl! She is getting so big!
ReplyDelete