September 06, 2012

Recent Activities

 Last week Jane and I went to the beach with some friends. When I say beach I really mean a small stretch of Lake Manawa that is covered in sand. We had a really good time. So good that this little one fell asleep. 
 All of the kiddos that came with had a great time splashing and running around. I was the only adult to get into the water which is not really surprising. 
 We have a prodigy on our hands. I have been practicing on this little keyboard and sometimes when I do I have Jane lay in front of it. The first time I did that she played the first four notes of  the hymn I had been practicing.
 We had her play again another day. She is just too cute.
And.... I had to add this cute picture. I can't get enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment