September 05, 2012

Growing Up

Jane is 5 months old.
 I gave her a magazine to read and she has been enjoying for a few weeks now.
 Just taking her time and really getting into it.
 She also got a few items in the mail and really enjoyed r'eat'ing that too.

 She has just recently learned to sit up on her own for a few minutes at least, until she falls over. At least she's improving.
 Did I mention I love to put things on her head. I just think it is so cute when she turns her head and the blanket goes with her.
 5 Months she is getting to big.
 And super fun to play with.
 She giggles a lot more.



 and makes funny faces. 



1 comment:

  1. She IS getting big!! :) Newborns are fun to snuggle and cuddle, but this stage is when they really start to get fun! I love the giggles and smiles and interaction. It just gets better! Hope you guys are doing great- we miss ya!

    ReplyDelete