August 08, 2012

Update Cont.

For those that look at my blog all of the time hoping to see something new. I thought I would update our little blog here. I decided to do it in a few different posts so it becomes more for them to look at. 
16 Weeks old
 Jane is now 4 months old. We took her to the pediatrician for her well check. She's still a little tyke. She weighs 11 lbs 13 oz. (11.9%) and was 24.11 in (40.97%).

17 Weeks
 She smiles so often, and still sleeps a lot. She just keeps getting cuter and cuter everyday.
4 Months
 She just keeps sucking on those fingers of hers. It started with her fist, went to two fingers, now shes sticks three in her mouth and slobbers all over them.
Sunday Best

1 comment:

  1. I love the first one in that super cute onesie and headband!! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete