| Doesn't quite fit in her Bumbo tightly yet. |
Jane has been spending her summer just playing around.
She's discovered that she loves to put things in her mouth so she lifts her dresses and shirts up to suck on them.
I don't know why, but I think it is so funny to put things on her head.
She just looks so cute.
It has been so fun to have Chris here all summer long. He's been able to play with Jane everyday. She cant get enough of him. She just thinks that he is so funny.
The other day I found some Shakira and Spice Girls songs and Jane and I were dancing to them. I think she likes them. Her hips don't lie.
Confession. I am a lazy parent. We don't have a play mat with hanging toys for Jane so I've been improvising.
It keeps her entertained semi-by-herself.
The one with the thing on her head reminds me of a picture of you when you were her age!
ReplyDelete