| Dad, Makenna, Jane, Atty and Mom |
Jane has had lots of visitors since she was born. Not only was my mom able to come and visit/ help out, my dad, my sister and her daughter came to stay with us. I LOVED every second. It was so much fun to have my family here. Plus they helped out SO much. They came on Wednesday night after Jane was born.
| Makenna and Atty with Jane. |
| Atty with "Baby Jane" |
Atty just couldn't get enough of Jane. Every morning she would wake up and ask where Baby Jane was.
| Bramma and little Jane |
On Saturday we decorated eggs in preparation for the Hunt on Eater. I have always loved coloring eggs for Easter.
I made one for Jane. If you look closely you can see her name is on it.
Bramma made a special egg for Atty with her name on it too.
On Easter Sunday after church, we went to a local park and had a picnic. We usually go to the canyon for Easter and have a BBQ this year it had to be a bit different. It was so much fun.
My mom found awesome bubbles at the store. They were HUGE. it was so fun. Chris helped Atty pop all of the bubbles.
Playing at the park.
Searching for eggs.
Having FUN!
We took a trip to the zoo. It was so fun to go with the fam. We loved the monkeys it reminded us of home when we were kids. J/K
Jane took her grandpa, grandma, aunt and cousin to the gardens and enjoyed it until she got hungry. I think she also was a little upset that the trains weren't running.
Atty wanted Jane to play Angry Birds with her on the phone. It was so funny to see them interact.
Cousins love each other so much already. What a good start. Can't wait to meet little Rees when he comes.
Sadly they had to go home. We miss them.
I loved having them here. I appreciate everything that they did. Thanks for cooking great meals, doing dishes, laundry, letting me sleep, staying up at night to take care of Jane so we could sleep, move the dryer, fix our car, help with the bathroom.
You are so amazing and incredible examples of selfless service. I LOVE my family.


No comments:
Post a Comment