January 18, 2012

Our trip to Utah

Chris and I were able to go to Utah for Christmas break. We had so much fun. I think it was great to be able to to so many things while we were there.
December 20 Made it to Salt Lake
December 21 Went to see Santa at the Mall. Athena was so funny
She was so nervous when she met Santa. After talking to him for a while she finally opened up. At one point she looked up and saw that we were there watching her, we waved at her and she pointed at Santa and said with an extremely excited face. "Santa" as if we should be so excited for her. She makes us laugh.
December 22 Went to Logan
December 23 Baby shower in Logan.
Me at the shower after being told I was going to have 20 kids!
 My good friend Callie came. She's so great.

Those who read this know that I am not one to remember to take pictures. This is after the show was over. The shower was great though, just perfect. It was so great to be able to see family and friends. 
December 24 Christmas Eve at Aunt Laurie's
We played some fun games. One of which we won a large picture of an Indian, but regretfully we had to leave it behind it just wouldn't fit in our luggage we had to take home.

Chris got a pregnancy book for dad's to be. Thanks Racheal.
December 25 Christmas morning at Chris' parents. Lunch at Grandma Hansen's. Dinner and Grandpa Johnson's Birthday at Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's house.
December 26 Christmas at Moulton's
We had such a good time. I was able to get a keyboard for Christmas from Santa. I am so excited about it. Athena was too. Chris and I also got the whole Harry Potter series on DVD. Christmas was great!
December 28 Back to Logan
December 30 Back to West Jordan
December 31 Baby shower. New Years party at the Davis house

You can find more pictures on our craft blog

January 1 New Years at Davis house. Makenna took family pictures for us. Michael and My birthday dinner at Moulton's house.
Each year Michael and I switch off choosing the family meal we have and what restaurant we go to with our parents. This year I chose the dinner with family. It was delicious. We had pork chops, yummy potatoes (AKA funeral potatoes), jello and homemade rolls. The taste of the jello brought me back to when I was a kid. It was awesome!
January 2 Out to lunch at Morelia's for Michael and my birthday. Family Home Evening and dinner at Davis house.
January 3 had to come home.
We had a busy and extremely FUN time this Holiday. Thanks for an amazing trip

No comments:

Post a Comment