I love to dress up for Halloween, Chris just goes along with me. Our costumes were a big hit at out Trunk or Treat party at our ward on Saturday. We didn't do much for Halloween night. I went to the Botanical Gardens with some neighbors and helped out trick or treating with a friend.
This year for Halloween we put our costumes together for under 15 bucks for the both of us.
This year we decided to dress as Mary Poppins and Bert the chimney sweep. Chris' new love is this awesome corduroy jacket he got from the DI in Utah for $6.
I made his chimney sweep from things we had around the house.
My costume took a little bit more time. I found this tuxedo shirt at Salvation Army for $1.50! I customized a bit and made it more feminine. We loved dressing up this year.
Want to see our past costumes?
Halloween 2010, Olive Oyl, and Chris was a chemist, (not pictured :( ).
Halloween 2010, Olive Oyl, and Chris was a chemist, (not pictured :( ).
This was our costume in 2009. Phantom and Christine.
Charlie Brown and Lucy VanPelt, Halloween 2008.
I want to see your Halloween costumes!!
I love the costumes! I love the backdrop in the 2009 one. I forgot all about making it.
ReplyDelete