September 13, 2011

Professionalism Ceremony

On September 9, 2011 Chris got his white lab coat from Creighton University School of Pharmacy and Health Professions. During the Ceremony each class stated their oath as a professional after each student received their official white jacket. Chris is officially a pharmacy student. I think that's what that means.
I know crappy shot, but I did get the best seat in the house. I was able to sit on the balcony overlooking the whole ceremony.
 This is Chris putting on his jacket.
 Chris walking back to his seat thrilled to be there.
 He's going to do great as a student and even better as a professional.
 Doesnt He look so handsome and professional?

2 comments:

  1. To answer your last question yes he looks so handsome and professional!!! I love you both and miss you tons we should set up skyping appointments once we get our skype up and running again

    ReplyDelete
  2. White looks good on you Chris. Wish we could have been there too, but I'm pretty sure Preston would have stolen your thunder once he stated swinging from the balcony. ")

    ReplyDelete