August 24, 2011

Chris' Birthday and Our Anniversary

...and Christmas.


For Chris' everything this year (birthday, anniversary and Christmas) I got him a TV that he's been wanting for quite some time.
It's hard to keep a secret from him. I bought it for him the day before his birthday thinking that I would be able to keep it hidden for that long. I stuck it the basement under some blankets and stuff knowing (thinking) that he wouldn't go downstairs. The first thing he does when he gets home is wants to go downstairs to get something that we needed to eat lunch. I got down there before he could so I'm sure he thought something was up. Then he decided to check the bank account before I could stop him he looks at the account and says Walmart over-charged us for something, then he said "wait did you get a TV already?" What could I say? So now the surprise was no longer a surprise.
This is his reaction when he saw it the first time.

 It's a 37" Vizio, 1080 P with 60 Hz refresh rate. I don't know what most of that means but that's what we wanted.
 Am I not just the coolest wife ever? (and humble too)
 Chris enjoying his new gift.
My wonderful husband bought me these beautiful flowers for our anniversary. Chris and I have been married to 3 years. The years have gone by so fast and I'm sure much faster as time goes by.
Thanks for a great day Chris. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment