July 03, 2010

More news

I had another eventful week this week.
Our family friends asked me to help them out while they were at work and their own girls camp. They have two boys. Logan is 5 and Preston is about 3. I was so much fun being able to play with them all day. They definitely keep life moving. I was able to feed the ducks and the GIANT fish by their house, go to the playground, play tag, chase after runaways, go to half of a movie, get wet, watch Geotrax (several times) and have a blast doing it. Trevor and Callie I'll do it again anytime.

This week I was also able to finally get a promising job interview for the photo editor at Macey's. Of course I don't think I will be getting that particular job but maybe something within the store. My interview went well and had a second interview for the photo editor and I had to create a poster on photoshop. I haven't used photoshop extensively for a couple of years now. They were aware of my incapability and decided to let me do it anyway. I guess we'll see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment