It's been such a long time since we've updated our blog I almost forgot how to do it.
On one hand a lot has happened since the last time we posted, on the other we pretty much don't have a lot to share with ya'll.
These are beautiful flowers that Chris gave me for no reason at all, except because if was a beautiful summall day (you know that time between summer and fall, it amazing!!). He's pretty wonderful like that!

And the wound he received probably doing something awesome that I also missed.
Man, I wasn't doing well that day.
So that's what's been going on with us. Not much, but it's all we got.
On one hand a lot has happened since the last time we posted, on the other we pretty much don't have a lot to share with ya'll.
I'm not sure what we've been busy with that isn't the same as everyone else our age, school, work, studying, remembering to eat (sometimes that happens)
These are beautiful flowers that Chris gave me for no reason at all, except because if was a beautiful summall day (you know that time between summer and fall, it amazing!!). He's pretty wonderful like that!
Ward Halloween par-tay!
You may already know who Chris is dressed up as, but I'll give you three guesses who Justine is dressed as...
That's it you almost have it...
Okay I'll just give it to you. She "tried" to dress as Lucy Ricardo from the hit TV series
"I Love Lucy"
(I don't think I pulled off that well. Hey, it was last minute)
The ward shin-dig was a blast we painted pumpkins and had an amazing display of Halloween costumes on the Run Way.
That's right, we had a fashion show. Folks even won awards.
Alas it is sad to say that the Phantom and Lucy duo walked away with no prize in hand.
Who'd a thunk?
Although the real treat was on Halloween day when Justine tried to dress and Christine from The Phantom of the Opera.
(I love dressing up, I'm just no good at it.)

You may already know who Chris is dressed up as, but I'll give you three guesses who Justine is dressed as...
That's it you almost have it...
Okay I'll just give it to you. She "tried" to dress as Lucy Ricardo from the hit TV series
"I Love Lucy"
(I don't think I pulled off that well. Hey, it was last minute)
The ward shin-dig was a blast we painted pumpkins and had an amazing display of Halloween costumes on the Run Way.
That's right, we had a fashion show. Folks even won awards.
Alas it is sad to say that the Phantom and Lucy duo walked away with no prize in hand.
Who'd a thunk?
Although the real treat was on Halloween day when Justine tried to dress and Christine from The Phantom of the Opera.
(I love dressing up, I'm just no good at it.)
Chris and I, or should I say the Phantom and that girl who kind of looks like she's supposed to be dressed as Christine,
got all dressed up for the festivities.
Except... we had no plans. No kids come to our door on Halloween
mostly because we like in a strange attic behind what looks like a closet door,
AND kids don't Trick or Treat anymore.
I don't know what it is but you never see kids in groups going door to door on Halloween It makes me sad :(
Since had no prior engagements we spent the night hanging out with Chris' grandparents and family. None of which dressed for the occasion. :(
On to the annual JJCole Halloween Bowl. That's right flag football everyone. Chris had a 45 yard touchdown which I regretfully missed because I was hungry and there was delicious bagels. I'm so sorry Chris.got all dressed up for the festivities.
Except... we had no plans. No kids come to our door on Halloween
mostly because we like in a strange attic behind what looks like a closet door,
AND kids don't Trick or Treat anymore.
I don't know what it is but you never see kids in groups going door to door on Halloween It makes me sad :(
Since had no prior engagements we spent the night hanging out with Chris' grandparents and family. None of which dressed for the occasion. :(
And the wound he received probably doing something awesome that I also missed.
Man, I wasn't doing well that day.
So that's what's been going on with us. Not much, but it's all we got.

Pretty flowers, great costumes (even Justine) and nice bruise!
ReplyDelete