August 10, 2009

Summer Fun. It's almost over

Chris and I bought a camera a while back so that we could take pictures. It turns out that we don't remember to take pictures even when we have the camera. Here are a few things that we did catch.
Over the Pioneer Day weekend Chris and I decided to go backpacking. We went to White Pine Lake. Of which we have no picture of. Here are pictures of our trip.

Okay so it's a pretty scary picture!

Isn't it pretty?


We can't forget about the Johnson Family Vacation. Vacation was at the Hot Springs Camperworld. Because Chris and I both had to work we would drive, separately, to the resort. We swam, or waded in the heated mineral water, and I was able to go golfing for the first time. Yes, I was terrible. I'll get practice though.




Family Fun. I don't know what anyone is doing. Just a fun crazy skit.

No comments:

Post a Comment