The picture tells it all. It's the who reason why we haven't posted anything in a long time. Sorry if anyone even cares. I don't even know how many people actually look at our blog. It seems like lately we just don't have the time to put anything into this blog. Justine has been really busy as of late with all her papers and group projects coming due. She is a trooper. I don't know how she does it, but she does. She is a sweetheart and I love her to death!
Chris is staying plenty busy too. He works 25 hours a week while going to school full time as well. He seems to think he is still falling short of what he should be doing. When he comes home, he tries to study but finds that some nights, even the best of intentions is never good enough. Right now, Chris is still trying to decide when he is going to be moving on to pharmacy school and if he is going to try to earn a bachelors degree before he moves on from Utah State.
For those of you who are wondering if we have any additions coming soon to our family, the answer is no.
I guess one thing we do have for y'all are the pictures we took at Halloween. We took our theme from the beloved comic, Peanuts. Chris dressed up as Charlie Brown and Justine played the role of Lucy. We went to a concert put on by some of Chris' friends who played songs from Yellowcard, Taking Back Sunday, Incubus, Cartel, among others. For the finale they broke out in song to the tune of a Halloween favorite, Thriller. After that, we visited Justine's old roommate (Krista, who also was the one who introduced us) and watched a scary movie with her and her roommates. Funny story...Chris is more scared of scary movies and a girl! Sad but true. Don't tell him I told you all.
Hey, how is Community Health, coming along? Busy, I take it! I remember there were a lot of projects! In Grant Writing, yet? Pay attention to detail in that one! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteLove the costumes!