October 21, 2008

Our "Amazing" Weekend...of nothingness


Well, we don't really have much to tell the crowd of hootin' and hollerin' followers this week. About all we have to say is that USU had fall break and gave us Friday off. We decided to be random and take advantage of an opportunity to travel. We decided to go out to the west desert of Utah and see the salt flats and stop over in Wendover. The trip was long. It took us 3 hours to get out there. For those of you who have never been to Wendover from Salt Lake City, it's nothing! It's a long straight and never windy road that leads to possibly one of the world's most horrific towns! We got to Wendover, got out of the car, went into a casino, wasted $1 each then decided gambling was not for us. We were in Wendover for about a total of 15 or 20 minutes was all. We took some pictures at a rest stop and then drove on. I guess we learned our lesson the hard way. We spent the rest of the weekend with Justine's family in West Jordan. We did manage to book hotels for our honeymoon in December. Disneyland and Las Vegas here we come! Of course, we will have to find other Vegas attractions because gambling is obviously not the way to go.
We still never see the end of exams and assignments in the collegiate spectrum. If only are words I hear quite often in my head. If only I could just sleep a few more minutes...If only I had an extra hour of dedicated study before I have to take this test at 10...If only I didn't have to work today....you get the point.
Well, I have more important things to get onto right now. If only you guys had more to read right here.....

1 comment: