April 19, 2013

Christmas before Christmas

This has been a long time coming. I have been really lazy in keeping up with, well, everything. I guess I just needed a little bit of a break and get some personal time in to sort out some things. 
I finally took my computer in to figure out what was wrong after a year and a half of not having one. It turns out that it was the motherboard so I'm not paying to get that fixed. I just found one on Craigslist and it has been working out great. Now I just have to clean up the hard drive and find all of the pictures.
 We had an early Christmas in Omaha before we trekked across the plains for Christmas with family in Utah. It was super fun. 
 While I was wrapping Jane's present she wanted to help and pulled off the paper. 
 I couldn't wait any longer to give Jane her gift. She was pulling herself up on stuff and standing next to things. I didn't want her to grow out of it before she was on to something else.


 I think she liked it. (I don't know what I was thinking, she hasn't grown out of it. She still plays with it everyday).
The stockings were hung. Stuffed with goodies. You can tell Chris is a pharmacist because he put medicine in Jane's stocking. Jane is one lucky girl.


 Look at that cute girl. (She might look disappointed but she hasn't opened the rest of the stocking yet).

 Chris got something big and Miss Jane wanted to help him open it up.
 It was a sound bar for the TV.

 Yeah!

 Fruit pouches, bowls, Christmas PJs, pants, socks, movies.
Look at all this great loot we got. GPS, Soundbar, brushes, headbands, stuff, stuff, stuff.
Now that we have Jane I really want to start some traditions. I hope that as she gets older we might be able to have some fun things to look forward to every year.



No comments:

Post a Comment