October 06, 2012

6 Months

It is so fun to have Jane and her cousin Rees the same age. They get to do the same things at the same time. Jane also started eating rice cereal and added vitamin D.
She liked playing with her bib more than eating her food.
 She struggles a little at keeping it in her mouth. She like to spit it out. She doesn't love eating it but we take it step by step.

Jane is now 6 months old. It has gone by so quickly. I can't even imagine how quick the next six months will go. We love Jane to death. We race to get her from her bed when she wakes up. She makes us laugh and smile. She has so many Christlike qualities I would like to learn from her. She is so patient and forgiving. I now have a better understanding of the scripture to turn your hearts to the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment