July 23, 2012

3 months: She Has Learned So Much.


I am amazed at how much Jane has learned in just the last few weeks. I'm just going to brag a little bit.
What She has learned so far in list form

Early picture of her holding her head up well
  • She has always been able to hold her head up really well

  • Spitting her tongue out at Chris 
  • Discovering her hands and now toes

  • Interlocking fingers
  • Giggling (only on very special occasions) 

  • rolling over both left and right sides
  • First Smiles
  • smiling a lot now. (I love every second of it)
  • Screaming. (Trying to enjoy it)
  • Making bubbles with her mouth
We don't have recent pictures of that.
  • Holding her head and shoulders up when laying on her tummy and her back.
  • She's been standing since a week after she was born
  • Starting to love bath time
  • Cooing and Gooing. (I think she is singing to us)
  • Recognizing what we are doing more. (She is so interested in what we are doing. She is recognizing when we eat now).

  • Smiling with her eyes. It's the cutest thing ever to see her looking up at you when you are nursing her and she gets this sparkle in her eyes.
  • learning to play
We have loved every second that she has been in our lives. I don't like looking to the future too much because I want to enjoy the moments we are in right now. At the same time I love looking back at picture of when she was young. I enjoyed her then, but I love her ever so much now.

2 comments:

  1. Is that cute blue outfit from her favorite ginger aunt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is. It's still too big but I couldn't resist putting it on her.

      Delete