Jane has some silly things that she has done since we've known her.
She dresses like the Pope sometimes to go to bed.
Occasionally wants to devour her grandma like she hasn't eaten anything in hours.
Somehow escapes her tightly wrapped blanket, spit her pacifier across the room and scoot away from them and pretends she didn't do anything like that.
She can lift her head like a cobra. Sometimes it looks like a turtle peeking out of its shell.
Or just hanging around on the couch getting bored of the conversation.
When it's too bright in the room when she's taking a nap she'll pull her headband down over her eyes so the rays of the sun don't bother her REM cycles.
She loves to spend a lot of time thinking, mostly while she sleeps. She can connect her hands together at the top of her head! It's crazy.
While she sleeps she keeps her hands by her face. We think it's hilarious. In the Philippines the people would put their hands like that under their mouths. It means guapo, or good looking. She knows she's good looking already. I can't imagine what it's going to be like when she becomes a teenager.
I love this face. She does this all of the time. It makes it so her nose is wider than her mouth is. She's so funny.
She loves, loves, loves to sleep or lay on her tummy like this. Plus she looks so dang cute doing it.
Then she gives me a face like this. I think this is either she going to have a messy diaper or she really thinks I'm ridiculous.
We have loved every second of her. I hope we capture other things she has in store for us.


I'm so glad that you've figured out that the "fun age" for a baby is the one they are in at that moment.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I ever congratulated you on your sweet little one. She is so precious and makes some crazy faces already. I love the great pictures you have of those faces. So funny!
ReplyDeleteshe better not make faces like that when you get here, she better not cry or poop or throw up. She better be the cute little angel that she is.
ReplyDelete