March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

We celebrated our St. Patrick's Day by getting some doughnuts at a local bakery. They were Delicious!
Chris and I put on our green attire in celebration of the day. Check out those socks. They remind me of those awesome ones you get when you play soccer when you're little.
 A couple of friends and I got together for a traditional Irish meal of corned beef and cabbage. It turned out pretty good.
 Green Jello, roll with green butter, green grapes, corned beef, cabbage and grasshopper pie (not pictured).
We also had sprite with green ice cubes. We had fun. 
I brought some home so Chris could try it out too. The guys had to study this afternoon. Oh, the joys of grad school.


Also... 
I made it to 35 weeks. Here's hoping she'll stay in for awhile longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment