This year for Spring Break we decided to go to the Mall of America in Minnesota with some friends of ours. About a week before we left we decided to go with Missie and Kent Stilson to the MOA. They gave us their itinerary and started researching things to do there. We had so much fun. There was so much to do there, we didn't have enough time to do all that I wanted.
Inside of the mall there is an amusement park. Unfortunately we did not ride any of the rides due to the fact that we've got a little one on the way.
It looked really fun.
Missie and Kent's kids had a blast on the rides. They rode a few themselves.
There are four levels of the mall, five if you include a small(ish) area for the Aquarium.
We did A LOT of walking and were tired each night. We got to Minneapolis on Monday afternoon and scoped out the stores and attractions, and came back to our hotel exhausted. Our hotel was really convenient because they provided us with a coupon book for the mall as well as a shuttle to and from the mall.
Chris, me, Derek, Kent and Chloe getting ready for some mini golf. Derek had never been before, he was super excited when we started but got tired of it fast. I guess that is what Chris and I have to prepare ourselves for.
After golfing Chris and I went to a movie in the theaters there. We saw Star Wars episode I in 3D.
It turns out that we were two of three people that were in the theater. The movie was good, but we would have preferred it if it were originally filmed in 3D. I'm not going to lie I fell asleep a little bit.
We joined the Stilsons' later that night at Crave to there Happy Hour appetizers. I was a delicious and a decent price too.
It's Crush the Turtle.
We decided to go to the Aquarium and see the fishies later that night. It turns out that our Tuesday was relaxing and enjoyable.
On Wednesday we made our purchases after two days of deciding what we wanted, mostly because we are students and don't have much money to play with, we played with legos and got a pizza with Missie and Kent.
The entrance to the store had Woody made of legos
I made a lego thing. It looks like a parrot but was supposed to be a bride, but I was too lazy to find the correct colored pieces.
There were lots of creatures made of legos on the roof of the store.
As well as murals made of singe legos
a Moose
Other things to see there was an RV...
City Hall...
a ship?...
and the Death Star all made from legos
These baby's were Chris' purchase. I ended up getting a manicure kit type thing that I couldn't say no to at a kiosk and some amazing maternity pants. I love them and Chris LOVES his shoes. He has been wanting them since they came out a few years ago.
Then we had to say goodbye
After golfing Chris and I went to a movie in the theaters there. We saw Star Wars episode I in 3D.
It turns out that we were two of three people that were in the theater. The movie was good, but we would have preferred it if it were originally filmed in 3D. I'm not going to lie I fell asleep a little bit.
We joined the Stilsons' later that night at Crave to there Happy Hour appetizers. I was a delicious and a decent price too.
It's Crush the Turtle.
We decided to go to the Aquarium and see the fishies later that night. It turns out that our Tuesday was relaxing and enjoyable.
On Wednesday we made our purchases after two days of deciding what we wanted, mostly because we are students and don't have much money to play with, we played with legos and got a pizza with Missie and Kent.
The entrance to the store had Woody made of legos
I made a lego thing. It looks like a parrot but was supposed to be a bride, but I was too lazy to find the correct colored pieces.
There were lots of creatures made of legos on the roof of the store.
As well as murals made of singe legos
a Moose
Other things to see there was an RV...
City Hall...
a ship?...
and the Death Star all made from legos
These baby's were Chris' purchase. I ended up getting a manicure kit type thing that I couldn't say no to at a kiosk and some amazing maternity pants. I love them and Chris LOVES his shoes. He has been wanting them since they came out a few years ago.
Then we had to say goodbye
















No comments:
Post a Comment