After lunch we all went swimming for an hour or so. It was breezy and a little cold, but not too bad. We enjoyed getting a little sun although we should have applied sunscreen a little earlier than just before jumping into the pool.
After our swim excursion, my cousin Nathan organized some family games. We had an egg toss contest, an egg on a spoon relay race, and played a game of pseudo-water balloon volleyball (naturally it turned into a big water fight).
We had to hand off an egg on a spoon and race back and forth between two points. After everyone did that individually, the team had to form a circle with everyone putting in one finger to the middle resting the egg on top of the pile of fingers and racing back to the finish line. Justine caught her team's egg just as it was about to drop to the ground. Unfortunately, the egg didn't fare so well in the fall.
Pay careful attention to this video of our water fight. Justine nails me from point blank range 10 seconds into the video. All I have to say is that it really hurt!
Later that evening we played croquet, ate steak, and roasted mallows. It was very enjoyable.
Saturday morning we went to Park City to go shopping at the outlet malls. I must admit, Justine found the best deal I could have ever imagined on some skinny jeans. Just over $5 per pair after tax. It pays to look around I guess. I must admit too, she looks pretty good in her new pants! Love you honey!
And finally just a picture of us at a park in Logan. It seemed like a good place for a relaxing picture and a little time spent skipping rocks.
I camped at that KOA a long time ago with my cousins and had a blast. Some old ladies did water yoga in the pool in the morning. Nice shot Justine!
ReplyDelete