Video Courtesy of KSL.com
My dad and the 419th CES from Hill AFB came home from Afghanistan today after 6 months of deployment. My mom and brothers were at the SLC Airport to greet them. I am so happy that he is back and so sad that I was not able to be with my family to welcome him home.
It's a miracle my dad was able to come back with his unit because of some lost inventory items, but because of prayers, fasting and the lords help he was able to catch up with them before arriving in the states. I am so glad he is home and safe.
Lucky for him and a few others of the family they get to go on a cruise next week. I bet he's glad he made it home before they left for that.
By the way in the news story above my family can be seen at about 1:23 minutes in.
My parents hugging at 30 Seconds.
I'm so glad he is home safe again!
ReplyDeleteI was on the news and YOU werent
ReplyDeleteas soon as dad came down he was bawling his eyes out and the every single camera followed him.
it was awkward.