March 15, 2011

And the winner is...

The last few months have been a whirlwind of events, decisions, and changes. As you may already know, I (Chris) have been accepted to 100% of the schools that I applied to. Okay, so I really didn't apply to that many. I missed the deadline to apply to the U and Purdue, and didn't even bother filling out the supplemental application to Midwestern University in Glendale, AZ because of other offers. Really, I only completed applications fully for University of Southern Nevada (soon to be known as Roseman University of Science) and Creighton University. But, having been accepted to both of those schools makes me really excited about life. Now, for the moment you all have been waiting for. (Da-da-dah!!! [that was a trumpet fanfare]). We have decided to take our talents to Omaha and be Bluejays! (I was trying to do that with a LeBron-esk tone if you couldn't tell. I was trying to mock him really. What a dufus!) Anyways...yes, we will be Bluejays!!! We are stoked about moving to Omaha. For some reason, I have always been somewhat attracted to Nebraska. Most of you think I'm crazy about now, but that is just another confirmation to me that this is where we are supposed to be right now in life.

So, I bet you are all sick of reading the above text (if you read it at all) and are just ready to get to the pictures now. We are looking at moving into a townhome in a development called Village Green. It is known as little Provo to those who live there and know people who live there because of the density of Mormon's living there. The above link is the front runner in our housing decision right now. It is cheap enough to buy that my parents are helping us buy it up front and then we will be paying them back when we are making six figures in my first year out of school. Anyways...We are just stoked, like I said before, to finally know what the next phase of life is going to bring us. Go Bluejays!

4 comments:

  1. So exciting! That looks like a nice place to live too :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are very very excited for you guys!! I wish we had those decisions made already...maybe we'll get there soon :) All the best! Let us know if you need help moving!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the new adventure and all that comes with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOORAY!! We will be neighbors! Well if you count being 90 minutes away neighbors. But still! Nebraska is awesome, we love it. Let us know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete