April 21, 2010

Playtime!

We get the joy and privilege each week to watch this little cutie. This is our neighbors little angel, Amy. She lives just above us. We watch Amy while her parents go to the temple or do other things that they need/want to do. She is a very smart little gal and is very well behaved. We love watching her whenever we get the chance! As you can see as well, Justine is going to be a great mother someday. I think it's important for kids to have a chance to interact with their parents like Justine is in this picture.

We wish we could get more play time with our little niece as well, but to our dismay, she is stuck in Washington with her parents. Justine is lucky enough to be able to get to see her in a few weeks when her, her mom, and Justine's sister go stay in Las Vegas for a few days to kick off summer (well summer for college students at least). I'm kinda bummed because I have to stay at home and work 40 hours while they are off having fun. Justine is excited to get out of the valley and do something fun and play with little Athena.

Just as Justine gets back from Vegas, I get to start school all over again! Luckily for me, the two classes I am taking are only 4 week classes so I will be done in the middle of June. I will have the rest of the summer to work full time and save for school and our planned vacation in August when we will be taking off to Washington to see Justine's sister and her family as well as Seattle and perhaps a little bit of Oregon too. It should be a fun summer once we get past all the painful stuff. At least there is a light at the end of the tunnel as I will only have 30 more credits after my summer classes to graduate! Unfortunately, it's only more schooling after that. At least 3 more years, likely 4, are in store for me. I guess it's a good thing that I like learning about how the body works!

2 comments:

  1. that sounds like a fun vacation. I love Washington!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is adorable. I like how they are looking each other in the eyes.

    ReplyDelete