I know you all thought it was something else, but alas it was not. We're just moving, that's all.
We signed a contract tonight, and we will probably be moving in the first few weeks for April. We don't know the exact date yet. It's just a few weeks away.
We made the decision so suddenly that Chris was thinking about what we had done. I had to tell him that everything will be okay and that change is a good thing. Sometimes it's hard to tell him that things will be fine. I think he gets a little nervous when it comes to change.
We're moving from this apartment, (in the attic) to a two bedroom basement apartment neat the senior center in Logan. I guess we just have enough junk to need a second bedroom. We heard about the apartment from our good friends the Weights and we are so excited to be their neighbors. We had a few other apartments in mind and one was near our other good friends, so choosing this apartment does not mean we like them less. this is just what's best for us.
We knew were going to be moving, we just didn't know it was going to be this soon. We're both excited/anxious. One of us more anxious than the other, but it will be so great. I think we're totally up for the challenge/change.
good luck with the move!
ReplyDeleteI forgot Chris said you have a blog! I'm glad you said hi, and I love your cute background! ;) Congrats on the new place, I'm sure it will be a fun change.
ReplyDeleteGood luck! Moving sucks but upgrades are worth it. The Weights are amazing neighbors. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you guys found something you were looking for. I hope it turns out great. Let us know when you're moving, we'd be glad to help.
ReplyDeleteI am so sad you are moving but at least it will be a little closer kinda but i luv you guys!
ReplyDeleteWe're STOKED that you'll be our neighbors! :) P.S., I didn't know which you'd check more frequently, so I opted for your blog rather than facebook: I'm not having twins. Just one. :) So we don't need to buy a van in October. :) Sadly we won't be here when you move in -- Ryan's bummed because he wanted to help, but we're visiting family so that'll be fun. Our first vacation in a while. It'll be fun to come back and have you guys downstairs though. :)
ReplyDelete