January was full of Celebrations; News Years and Birthdays galore.
My Grandpa Celebrated his 90th birthday. It was so great to see all of my relatives I haven't seen for a quite a while.

This is what I got myself for my birthday with a gift card that Chris gave me from JoAnns. And my mom gave me the sewing machine for Christmas/Birthday, and I love it! I was planning on making an apron with that material but I didn't realize how tall I actually am and I need more material. Opps.
On February 2nd, the holiday to surpass them all, we had our third annual Groundhogs day celebration. My roommates and I started our celebration with a bang three years ago by forgetting to invite people to join us. Slowly through the years we are starting to think of those things in advance. This year Chris and I had it at our apartment.

The Lillywhites, Nances, Willeitners, Krista and Heidi(-awesome old roommates)all came over to celebrate the day punxsutawney may see his shadow. He did by the way, six more weeks of winter.

Each year we delight ourselves with goodies grown in the ground. Such as potatoes, carrots, peanuts, root beer, and as you may know rice crispie treats.

It was also fun to play a little game of Pin(tape) the groundhog on his shadow, an incredibly fun take on Pin the Tale on the Donkey.

Thanks for celebrating with us everyone. At least I enjoyed it.
My Grandpa Celebrated his 90th birthday. It was so great to see all of my relatives I haven't seen for a quite a while.
This is what I got myself for my birthday with a gift card that Chris gave me from JoAnns. And my mom gave me the sewing machine for Christmas/Birthday, and I love it! I was planning on making an apron with that material but I didn't realize how tall I actually am and I need more material. Opps.
On February 2nd, the holiday to surpass them all, we had our third annual Groundhogs day celebration. My roommates and I started our celebration with a bang three years ago by forgetting to invite people to join us. Slowly through the years we are starting to think of those things in advance. This year Chris and I had it at our apartment.
The Lillywhites, Nances, Willeitners, Krista and Heidi(-awesome old roommates)all came over to celebrate the day punxsutawney may see his shadow. He did by the way, six more weeks of winter.
Each year we delight ourselves with goodies grown in the ground. Such as potatoes, carrots, peanuts, root beer, and as you may know rice crispie treats.
It was also fun to play a little game of Pin(tape) the groundhog on his shadow, an incredibly fun take on Pin the Tale on the Donkey.
Thanks for celebrating with us everyone. At least I enjoyed it.
Looks like fun. I've never known one to celebrate g-day
ReplyDeleteHey Sister, you should post pictures of what you have made! Did you make your apron yet?
ReplyDelete